What? Again?!

Like I said before--I just can't leave stuff alone.

I futzed around with my new blog layout a long time.  Too long.  I got it to the point that I was happy with the layout of everything.

So, what went wrong?

I finished up and was kind of reading down my blog posts.  By the time I got to the bottom of the screen, I couldn't hardly see straight.  The light font on dark background may be visually appealing, but don't spend too much time reading it.  After a few minutes the screen was starting to blur.

This "look" is one I toyed with a few days ago, but with Sue's urging, went back to give it another try.  I've tweaked several things on it, and there are a few more to tweak, but for the most part it will stay the way it looks now.

Sorry for anyone that I caused to run for the Visine or Excedrin.

0 comments: