Weird Stuff


You know, it's funny... The stuff you see.

Today I made a run to the Goodwill to drop off some stuff. Right next door is a Rite Aid drug store so I figured I'd hit them and get some beer while I was in the area. As I was pulling into a parking spot, some guy goes blasting into the lot in a small delivery truck that said, "Mattress Depot" on the side of it. He was yakkin' on his cell phone the whole time he drove in.

I didn't pay him much mind.

I went into the store and wandered back to the beer department, made my selection and was being rung up by the cashier. About halfway through the process, the mattress guy comes up to the checkout, still talking on his cell phone. What did he buy?

A pack of false eyelashes. Seriously.

He made a special stop from whatever just so he could buy a little package containing two false eyelashes. I thought that was one of the strangest things... He never mentioned the eyelashes once during his conversation.

I wonder if they were for him?

0 comments: